Monday, June 15, 2009

Camping!!!

July 6th was my mom in law's Birthday, So we went camping despite the weather forecast. I had decided we would go out for the day and it got cold me and Hayden would leave. But it ended up being pretty nice for the most part. We were able to go fishing and my mom and dad came out for dinner. My dad had smoked a turkey for us. YUMMY! and we had a good time.

Tami. My Awesome Mother in Law!!!


It was haydens first camping trip, and she seemed to have a good time. Me and her went to bed early while Jt and Tami went night fishing, And then it stated raining but we all stayed warm and dry. Until the next morning. It started raining while we cooked breakfast so we ate in the tent then Hayden sat in the car while we packed every thing up. By the time we were done hayden was the only dry one. But it was nice to get out and camp even if it was just overnight.

Hayden was So excited when we started the fire, This was her the look on her face right when jt got it started

our puppy slept with hayden the whole night!

No comments:

Post a Comment