Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ST PATRICK'S DAY FUN











For St Patrick's day I decided i was going to make swirl cupcakes with green frosting and take them to the people visit teach. I worked on the cupcakes all morning and the took a nap (I had worked a grave the night before i was really tired) while Hayden was down for a nap. When i got up I made green frosting to go on the cupcakes. I frosted all the cupcakes and went to deliver them. Well i guess i hadn't put the lid on the food coloring all the way because when I got home Jt had been cleaning off the table for me and he had spilt the food coloring. So I started helping him clean the mess up and i had put the lid back on and put the coloring in a box. Well I was busy getting everything ready for dinner and Hayden grabbed a box off the table and i didn't think anything of it, I thought it was empty at the time. a couple minutes later i looked and Hayden had green hands and Green lips and teeth. She thought it was cool. But all in all it was a good day.

3 comments:

  1. hey there miss camille. i like your blog. its way cute. and your little girl is freakin adorable. check my blog out if you want to at: http://jordynwithay.blogspot.com have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am impressed on how green she is! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is to cute, but I sad that you didn't tell me you had a blog! oh well your off the hook, but we need to hang out asap.

    ReplyDelete