Monday, April 6, 2009

It's time for you to leave, bye bye!

So many people have heard some stories about how Hayden tells people to leave. But for those who have not here are some of them.

Back in December when Hayden was just 11 months old, Jt had been taking the missionary discussions and the relief society president was there. And after about an hour of sitting and talking the missionaries left and I picked Hayden up and wished them a good night. Then i turned and was talking to Linda (the relief society president). We were standing in the kitchen talking when Hayden started waving to her. Linda stated laughing and said, "Okay I get the hint Hayden you want me to leave." So as usual we continued our conversation and started heading towards the door. Linda stepped out and I was standing by the door inside with Hayden still on my hip. After about a minute of standing there Hayden grabbed the door and swung it shut and waved bye bye. I opened it and Linda was just laughing.


On a more recent occasion Hayden told my dad to leave. As many people know I work graveyard shifts a couple days a week and my dad spends the night and watches Hayden in the morning. On this particular morning I had to get some sleep because I had to start working my second job that afternoon. So i went home and went to my room and went to sleep. Meanwhile Hayden had woken up and played with grandpa for a while and then started down the hall to my room. My dad stopped her and told her that i had to sleep and she had to stay with him for a while. So then Hayden proceeded to grab his coat and give it to him, and then put his shoes in front of him. She stepped back and waved goodbye and blew him a kiss. She then turned and headed down the hall to find me....

1 comment:

  1. o my word those are two very cute stories! she seems like such an adorable little girl. lol. and its probably getting to that age where she does funny stuff like this all the time. how fun. im kinda jealous, some days i wish i had kids and a family, and others i am glad that i dont right now due to school and work. but she's a cutie for sure

    ReplyDelete