Tuesday, November 2, 2010

HALLOWEEN FUN

This years Halloween was great! We decorated pumpkins. We were going to carve all of them but by the time I went to get the pumpkin carving kit, everyone was sold out, including Wal-mart. So Jt went ahead and did an old school carving, and I helped Hayden decorate hers with some monster face pieces.
Both Jt and Hayden was proud of Jt's pumpkin.

I think they turned out pretty cute!

Zander wasn't to thrilled though.

Jt and I went to a Halloween party on Friday night, and had lots of fun. It was a night out with out the kids (hardly ever happens), with lots of fun people and fun games and yummy food!
This is my new friend Hannah, (she hosted the party) and her cousin Cody, who is definitely a funny guy.
I dressed up as a Fairy and Jt, a Banana for the party. Jt was a hit!
...
And of course we went trick or treating. We hit a couple houses early in the day here in town, mainly to show off Zander. Then we headed to my small home town of Swan Lake to go Trick or Treating. I love going there to see everyone, and everyone is so nice and invites us in to visit for a minute and they are very generous with there candy and hand out the "good stuff." We had fun seeing everyone and Hayden made out with a ton of candy, so there fore mom and dad got a lot of candy. And Hayden loved being able to pet every ones cats and dogs.
She was the cutest Dinosaur.
It was a great month for us and ended with a perfect Halloween.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love Swan Lake? Definitely the best place to get buckets of candy!! My kids got 12 pounds!!! Crazy! Looks like an awesome halloween - and hooray for a date night without the kiddos!

    ReplyDelete