Monday, May 11, 2009

FISHING

So this last Friday all of my family was getting together to go fishing, except for us, or so I thought. I figured we weren't going to make it because JT had to work. Well Jt ended up working a 16 hour day Thursday so we could go spend the day with my family. What a sweet heart!
I was a pretty nice day, it was sunny for a while then it would get cold when the clouds covered the sun, but it wasn't too bad. We all had a lot of fun even though we didn't catch anything, It was good spending time with the family!


Hayden helping daddy with his fishing pole.


JT getting ready to go fishing


My nephew boyd playing with a Caterpillar
My sister Laura and my niece in her sunglasses



Hayden just walking around, In Boyd's Jacket, we forgot hers.

No comments:

Post a Comment