Monday, May 11, 2009

Fun at the Park

Last Thursday I was able to go to Pocatello and help my friend Serena with her hair for a Bridal Fair, It was so fun to see her and catch up, I just love that girl! Afterwards I went over to my sister's and we went to the park. Hayden had never really been on the playground equipment before but that day she was determined to get over there, so i took her over and help her slide down the slides. She tried to climb the rock thing a little but she wouldn't climb u to the slide by herself until Boyd (her cousin) came over to play with her. But she really enjoyed herself. I had to take her to the car to change her diaper and she whined the whole way there, but as soon as i set her down on the grass she was running back to the playground. And then when we left she was whining. So I think I'm going to be making more trips to the park.















No comments:

Post a Comment