Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day

The Mothers Day celebrations started on Friday for me when I received Flowers from my mom in law, Tami. It just made my day, I absolutely love her. She has always been so nice and caring of me and she's always there for me. She instantly welcomed me into her life like a daughter! She is Just amazing. She has Helped us so much and she was there for me during hard times and pregnancy when my own mom wasn't able to be there. She truly is a Great MOM! I love you Tami!!!!




I then went and spent the day with my family and went home just to turn around and work all night and then again the next morning. I worked for a total of 17 hours with one hour of sleep. It was rough! But Saturday when I got home Jt let me go sleep and as i laid down there was a rose and a homemade card. (He only had so much cash and I had his debit card, so he Improvised)
The card said, " Roses are Red, Violets are Blue, When Hayden poos I think of you. I Love you." It made me laugh!


Then on Sunday we had been running late to church and Jt was complaining that he never makes it to sacrament, so we ended up driving to Swan Lake for church. It was good to see everyone and I even was able to see some old friends that I grew up with. We stayed and talked for a while then wet over to my Mom and Dads to wish my mom a Happy Mothers day, and of course Hayden had fun playing with the dogs.
We went home and Jt pampered me, He made me Brunch with french toast and eggs. And then he even Did the Dishes!!!!! And I didn't have to change a diaper at all that day. It was nice! I really am Grateful for JT he is a great Husband and Dad.




my yummy brunch...



So I had a great Mothers Day! Being a Mom is the Greatest Blessing Ever!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE JT's card! That is hilarious! And I'm so glad we saw you guys. Isn't being a mom the greatest? Only I think we need 2 or 3 mother's days on top of birthday. :)

    ReplyDelete