Saturday, October 2, 2010

Families can be Together Forever

This last June, Jt and I had the opportunity to be sealed for Time and all Eternity, along with having Hayden sealed to us. It was such an amazing experience, and there are really know words to describe it. I am so thankful for everything that has brought us to this point in our life. Jt and I met in 2006 and had Hayden January of 2008 and then were married June of 08. Jt was baptized in January of 09. We then took our endowments out June 24, 2010. and then we were sealed as a family on the 26th. I am so very thankful for the Gospel in our life and for the many blessings we receive.
Hayden was so funny in the sealing room. She came in and saw everyone and did not want to leave the temple worker. She cried when she left. The temple workers are amazing!

It was definitely a memorable day. Here are just a few pictures.









3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your pictures! Your family is so cute! Can't wait to meet your new little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! that is great! i'm happy for you guys.
    hope you are hangin in there. any day now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the picture of you and Hayden!!!! I'm so sad that I missed being there. Thank you for sharing these pictures!

    ReplyDelete