Friday, October 1, 2010

Yay for internet

For the past two years I have not had internet or a computer. How did I ever survive. When I started this blog I was able to use the computer at work but I didn't work there very long so it has been a long time since I wrote on my blog. BUT now I have both a computer and internet, so I can start blogging again, which is kind of like journal writing for me.

So it has been a long time since I posted and a lot has happened since then. My little girl is now 2.5 and is such a sweet heart (most of the time) and we are expecting a little boy any day now! This last summer has been kind of low key. We went to Oregon for a weekend to spend some time with Jt's sister and the rest of his family, and we went to the movies a couple times and we went to the zoo, and bowling. Really not a lot has been going on since Jt is in school and working full time (he is amazing). We are hoping that he will be done with school by January. Any way I will post more later, especially after the baby comes!

No comments:

Post a Comment