Sunday, October 17, 2010

So Far So Good...

To be completely honest I was absolutely terrified of having another baby, let alone a boy.
I have always heard that boys are so different to take care of then girls, and that just scared me. I knew i could handle a girl but a boy I wasn't so sure about. And then not being able to dress boys up in bows and dresses I thought it just wasn't going to be as fun. Well I was completely wrong. A friend of mine told me that you Love your girls but you Fall in Love with your boys. I can definitely see what she meant by that. I really don't know what i was afraid of. Granted having two is a little more difficult then one, and I have yet to be alone the entire day with them but I am more at ease about it now then I was.
Zander is a great baby and Hayden is being a great big sister.





His first bath at home. He was just lovin it most the time.


1 comment: