Wednesday, October 13, 2010

He's FINALLY Here!!!!

Hayden is now a Proud Big Sister!
Zander James Ford arrived at 6:34am on October 12, 2012.
He weighed in at 8lbs 4oz, and 21.5 inches long. He is a big boy, he has a 15 inch chest!


He took his sweet time to get here though. I was induced a week after he was due. The labor was about 13 hours long. When they started me around 430pm I was only dilated to a 2. about 2am I was at a 5 and had the epidural. Well the epidural worked too well and I stopped progressing. So they turned the epidural completely off and as it wore off I started progressing and had to suffer through the pain. Honestly it hurt like Hell, but it was worth it. And i ended up only having to push for 15 minutes, and after it was all over I wasn't in too much pain at all. I'm so happy that he is finally here!


Welcome to our family Zander!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to you guys!!! I am so happy that you are finally done with that part! :) Good luck raising 2!

    ReplyDelete