Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas!
Christmas Eve we made cookies for Santa, and opened a gift which was new Pj's and a new game which was Elefun, we played it and Hayden absolutely loves it!!! Then we read the Christmas Story out of Luke and spent hours trying to get Hayden to stay in her bed! she was so excited for Santa to come. Christmas morning we had to wake her up and all she said for a couple minutes was "Presents.....Presents"
I just have to say that my kids are SPOILED! Especially Hayden! She got just about everything she asked for and then some. Her Grandparents, definitely spoiled her. She got a kids computer and a digital camera which were the #1 things on her list. Then she got an Art easel which she loves! And she got plenty of clothes and PJ's and a couple new babies. But Santa forgot her scissors. Hayden wanted scissors so bad and after she opened all her presents and she said " Santa needs to come back he forgot my scissors."
And Zander got pretty spoiled too, with plenty of Chew toys and a bumbo seat and a play gym and lots of clothes.
Jt got me and new camera which is so nice! And I got a couple Cds and books and Jt got a mp3 player and a Raiders blanket and a couple games. So as I said we are pretty spoiled.


like I said we are spoiled

Hayden in her new tutu and her computer. I made the tutu, and when she opened it she
said "i not try it on it too big"


Zander with the new play gym.
Hayden coloring.

she is so EXCITED

No comments:

Post a Comment