Thursday, December 2, 2010

THE GREAT BLIZZARD OF 2010

(this post is for Laura, she asked me to post pictures of the snow)


The Tuesday before thanksgiving we had a blizzard! A real one!!! And they really did name it The Great Blizzard of 2010. Around here its rare for it not to snow during the winter so its no big surprise that we got alot of snow. They had closed the town of Preston down. You couldn't leave town because you couldn't see the road. And Jt was sent home from work which was so nice. So we stayed up and played cards all night.
I wish I would've taken pictures during the storm but here are some pictures of the aftermath.



Because of this storm we have not been able to go get a tree because of all the snow up the canyons. But we were able to go out to my parents house to go Sledding, Sadly i forgot my camera. Hayden went down the hill 3 or 4 times and was done. I don't think she liked the snow getting in her face. And she wanted to play with the dogs.


No comments:

Post a Comment