Monday, December 13, 2010

Zander's Blessing

On Dec 4th, Jt had the opportunity to bless Zander. Let me just say it was an amazing experience. For those of you that know Jt you know he is REALLY shy. Well he is even more shy about getting up in front of people! And he was TERRIFIED to get in front of everyone at church to give his FIRST blessing. The whole week before he asked me "do I really have to get up and do it in front of everyone?" So Sunday finally came and he was sitting there shaking in church. BUT he did get through it and did an AMAZING job. The Blessing was PERFECT. It was the first blessing that Jt has given. And it brought tears to my eyes and others that I talked to. I'm so thankful for my family and especially my husband and the Priesthood that he holds.

Jt changed right when we got home...






1 comment:

  1. Congrats! What an awesome thing it is to have your hubby bless your babies!

    ReplyDelete