Monday, December 13, 2010

Counting my Blessings

Jt has been going to school and working full time for almost a year now. It hasn't been easy and definitely tiring. He only gets weekends to himself pretty much. and i know he is exhausted. but it wil be worth it. Anyway Jt was layed off last Tuesday, But not to worry he Already found another job. In actuality he had this job lined up for when he is almost done with school, but because he was layed off they let him start earlier then planned, so he started today.
Jt goes to school in Logan and now he works in Logan (30 min away). Before today he was home for dinner every night but now that is not an option, and its a real bummer not having him here. Tonight when i put Hayden to bed she cried "No not bedtime, daddy come eat first." It broke my heart.
But I have to count my Blessing. We are blessed that Jt is able to go to school and better himself to make a better living for us. We are Blessed that he has had a job that will work with him and we are really blessed that he was able to start on this other job after the loss of his first one. And this new Job will be better in the long run with benefits. We are blessed that I am able to stay home with the kids even though its not easy sometimes. And I am Blessed that i have him to cuddle in bed every night, even though its late when he gets home. And I am blessed that i have my weekends with him. No its not easy, but it will be worth it and it could be worse!
And I just have to say That I am thankful for all the soldiers and there families. They Give up a lot of what I am blessed with and wives are left home for months to a year or more with out being able to see their husband. So I am truly Thankful for those Blessings that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment