Thursday, December 2, 2010

THANKSGIVING


This year for Thanksgiving we had Jt's Grandma come and visit for 10 days. And we had dinner at my house with my parents. Dinner was great, Grandma made their family ham, and hash brown casserole, which was enough to feed an army! And my mom helped with all the fixings and I prepared the turkey! I was pretty proud of myself. And Dinner turned out Great.
Me preparing my first turkey. and to be truthful it was kinda disgusting.
and Hayden just likes being in pictures.
And I didn't get pictures of the rest of the day but it was a pretty low key day and nice and relaxing. And we played cards all night with Grandma.
Jt's Grandma was so nice and came out for the Thanksgiving Holiday. She really came out mainly to see her Great Grandkids and she spoiled all of us. I would say she mostly spoiled Hayden which, she did, But I was extremely spoiled, she always got to the dishes before I would get a chance, and she helped clean up after Hayden, and she would watch the kids while I caught up on sleep.
We all enjoyed Grandma being here though, we went shopping and played lots of cards and went to see Tangled. Hayden loved playing with her and getting lots of attention when I was busy with Zander.

Grandma and Jt. He is Spoiled by her too!

Me, Zander, Hayden, and Grandma. I bet you can tell which one of us is not a morning person.

Grandma and and her two Great Grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment