Thursday, December 2, 2010

SANTA CLAUSE

Tuesday Night we had a ward party. We had dinner and the primary did the nativity seen and then Santa Clause came. Hayden stood patiently in line and once she got up to see him, she wasn't so sure about him. She looked at me with the "what do I do" expression. But she didn't cry and she told him that she wanted a camera for Christmas.
I didn't get a pic with Zander cuz there was too many kids so maybe I'll get one at the Swan Lake ward party.
Funny Story (at least i think so)- Jake and Ashlee are a couple of our friends in the ward. And Hayden loves Jake. She always talks about her Best Friend Jake. Well I was in the hall with Ashlee and Hayden for a minute, and Ashlee told Hayden they were going to look for Jake. So they left and went to the gym. They didn't know they were saying a Prayer, so they opened the door and at the top of her lungs Hayden Yelled for Jake. LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment